Expert Staffing from System One
Making life easier, one hire at a time
No matter what you call it – staffing, recruiting, staff augmentation, contracting, or something else – System One helps you find people for project, contract or full-time jobs. Our staffing services make life easier for hiring managers by:
- Ensuring access to qualified personnel, even in a tight labor market
- Freeing up the time and attention of your internal teams
- Reducing costs associated with recruiting, screening and onboarding staff
Contract staffing adds scalability and flexibility
Did you know that more than 3 million people work as contract or temporary employees in the U.S. each week? There’s good reason. Contract staffing allows employers to:
- Adjust to cyclical demand, project needs and peak periods
- Evaluate an employee’s skills and cultural fit before making a hire
- Outsource the burden of recruiting, hiring and paying contingent workers
- Keep your permanent staff focused on more challenging, interesting and substantive work
Many job seekers also realize the benefits of working contract assignments, including flexible work arrangements and exposure to new environments and technology. It’s a great match for everyone, and System One has grown into a national leader based on our ability to facilitate contract assignments.
For complete contingent workforce management, System One also develops managed staffing programs including vendor management system integration. If you prefer, we also offer payrolling so you can take advantage of our shared services capacity.
Direct hire staffing for critical hires
Uncovering hidden talent with hard-to-find skills, System One excels at direct hire staffing. Our recruiters succeed where others don’t because they have:
- Deep connections and hands-on experience within their chosen sectors
- Extensive training in data mining and direct sourcing techniques
- Access to excellent recruiting tools and technology
- Behavioral interviewing expertise based on best practices
We are the partner of choice for companies that demand exceptional talent for full-time job openings. You can also supplement your entire talent acquisition function with our recruitment process outsourcing solutions.